The following lenders are regional or national lenders specializing in the financing of log homes and log home construction loans. We encourage you to check with your local banks and credit unions as well.
BB&T Home Mortgage “It’s about Home Ownership, the foundation of the American Dream.”
- Lending in AL, DC, DE, FL, GA, IN, MD, NC, NJ, OH, PA, SC, TN, VA & WV
Branch Banking and Trust Company is a Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender. Loans are subject to credit approval.
- "Helping clients build the log home of their dreams"
- Assisted over 600 clients with a construction-perm loan to build their log homes
- Over 15 years' experience in construction lending.
- Lending up to 90%.
- Land equity can serve as your down payment
- One time close construction perm financing saving you money
- Local community bank offering superior customer service
- Free pre-qualifications
- Currently lending in Maryland & Pennsylvania (Some areas of West Virginia)
Please contact me to discuss the options available for your log home project!
First Eastern Mortgage Corporation
- Coverage Area: CT, FL, MA, ME, NH, NY, RI, & VT
- Over 18 years in the Financial Services Industry.
- Trusted Advisor
- New Home Construction Loans
- Help for First Time Home Buyers
Visit www.farmcredit.com to find a Farm Credit location nearest you!
Who we serve:
- Country homes
- Purchasing bare lots
- Lots and home construction
- Modular, log and other unique homes
- Refinancing existing homes
Log Lenders of America
DUE TO THE CURRENT LENDING CONDITIONS WE ARE DOING CONSTRUCTION LOANS IN THE FOLLOWING STATES ONLY:
INDIANA, KENTUCKY, OHIO, AND TENNESSEE
- Construction Loans - for both GC's and Owner Builders
- Permanent Mortgages - purchase an existing log home
- Refinances - reduce your rate or pay off your construction loan
Log Home Funding LLC
50 N. 3rd Street, Box 243
Hamburg, PA 19526
- One Time Closing on construction to perm loans
- Serving CT, DE, IL, IN, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI,
NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV and DC
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
Contact: Jonathan D. Joachim, Renovation Specialist
Thinking about buying a fixer-upper or renovating your home? As a renovation specialist, I'll help you find financing and guide you through the process every step of the way - whether you're buying a new house or already own one.
87 Berdan Avenue
Wayne, NJ 07470
M & T Bank
Contact: Kristina Albright