The following lenders are regional or national lenders specializing in the financing of log homes and log home construction loans. We encourage you to check with your local banks and credit unions as well.
Contact: Al Plymale
Mortgage Loan Officer | NMLS# 1593997
2020 Nicholasville Road
Lexington, KY 40503
Learn more: https://mortgage.usbank.com/alplymale
Equal Housing Lender. Member FDIC.
Contact: Jeremy Coleman
Mortgage Loan Officer, Mortgage Sales
11325 North Community House Road, Suite 575
Charlotte, NC 28277
Start Your Mortgage Application with Jeremy
Please contact Rene my loan production manager for files in process
Mortgage Loan Officer Assistant,Mortgage Sales
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank
300 Delaware Avenue
Wilmington, DE 19801
Jumbo and conforming Log Home construction loans
States: Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, Virginia, Washington DC
Contact: Brenden Coleman
Senior Loan Officer, NMLS#2098075
9140 Arrowpoint Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28273
Construction Log Home loans in NC and SC
Equal Housing Lender. Member FDIC.
BB&T Home Mortgage “It’s about Home Ownership, the foundation of the American Dream.”
- Lending in AL, DC, DE, FL, GA, IN, MD, NC, NJ, OH, PA, SC, TN, VA & WV
Branch Banking and Trust Company is a Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender. Loans are subject to credit approval.
Contact: Greg Ebersole, Mortgage Originator
- "Helping clients build the log home of their dreams"
- Assisted over 600 clients with a construction-perm loan to build their log homes
- Over 15 years' experience in construction lending.
- Lending up to 90%.
- Land equity can serve as your down payment
- One time close construction perm financing saving you money
- Local community bank offering superior customer service
- Free pre-qualifications
- Currently lending in Maryland & Pennsylvania (Some areas of West Virginia)
Please contact me to discuss the options available for your log home project!
First Eastern Mortgage Corporation
Contact: Marianne Jerzyk
A Division of First Federal Savings Bank
Call toll-free: 888-590-1907 Ext. 13
- Coverage Area: CT, FL, MA, ME, NH, NY, RI, & VT
- Over 18 years in the Financial Services Industry.
- Trusted Advisor
- New Home Construction Loans
- Help for First Time Home Buyers
First Community Bank
Contact: Jacob Crowder
Loans in all 50 states and with VA, FHA, USDA, or conventional financing.
Visit www.farmcredit.com to find a Farm Credit location nearest you!
Who we serve:
- Country homes
- Purchasing bare lots
- Lots and home construction
- Modular, log and other unique homes
- Refinancing existing homes
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
Contact: Jonathan D. Joachim, Renovation Specialist
Thinking about buying a fixer-upper or renovating your home? As a renovation specialist, I'll help you find financing and guide you through the process every step of the way - whether you're buying a new house or already own one.
87 Berdan Avenue
Wayne, NJ 07470
M & T Bank
Contact: Eli Rosario, Loan Officer, NMLS# 493889
Toll Free: 888-539-1160
M&T offers log and timber frame construction financing in the lower 48 states.
Have you always dreamed of living in a log or timber frame home? If so, you’ll work with a builder who specializes in these types of homes. Why not work with a lender who specializes in financing them? M&T is uniquely qualified to make your dream of building a log or timber frame home a reality.
Download our Understanding Log Home Construction Financing guide (PDF)